TFGrid is compatible with Kubernetes Technology.
Each eVDC as shown above is a full blown Kubernetes deployment.
- The Kubernetes networks are on top of our ZNet technology which means all traffic between containers and kubernetes hosts is end2end encrypted independent of where your Kubernetes nodes are deployed.
- You can mount a QSFS underneath a Kubernetes Node (VM), which means that you can deploy containers on top of QSFS to host unlimited amounts of storage in a super safe way.
- You Kubernetes environment is for sure 100% decentralized, you define where you want to deploy your Kubernetes nodes and only you have access to the deployed workloads on the TFGrid.
- integration with znet (efficient, secure encrypted network between the zmachines)
- can be easily deployed at the edge
- ZOS Protect: no hacking surface to the Zero-Nodes, integrate silicon route of trust