The backend for the weblets is introduced with grid client which communicate to TF Chain and TF Grid over RMB.
- It is a non-code easy way to deploy a whole solution on the TFGrid.
- It is 100% decentralized, there is no server involved.
Playground is a Vue app that has the weblets embedded. You can access the ThreeFold Playground on different TF Chain networks.
- https://playground.dev.grid.tf for Dev net.
- https://playground.qa.grid.tf for QA net.
- https://playground.test.grid.tf for Test net.
- https://playground.grid.tf for Main net.
- Regarding browser support, we're only supporting Google Chrome browser (and thus Brave browser) at the moment with more browsers to be supported soon.
- Deploys one thing at a time.
- Might take sometime to deploy a solution like Peertube, so you should wait a little bit until it's fully running.